STUDI PENILAIAN KONDISI DAS DAN IMPLIKASINYA TERHADAP FLUKTUASI DEBIT SUNGAI (STUDI KASUS PADA SUB DAS JANGKOK PULAU LOMBOK)
AbstractIn the last two decade, there has been a dramatically land use changes in the sub-catchment area of Jangkok, Lombok, from forest toward agroforestry. The results of study show that 17.32% of upper stream of Sub-Jangkok due to land use changes from 1995 to 2010 has not been degraded or still good quality catchment indicated by the following variables: coefifient C = 0.16 and potential soil erosion of 6.0 t ha-1 year-1. The C = 0.16 means that the was only 16 % of rainfall undergo run off and the rest of 84% goes to infiltration to enrich ground water. According to the natural erosion in the region which is about 5.75 t/ha/ year, the erosion index was 0.59 or less than 1 classified as low incident. Overall, the land use changes in upper stream of sub-catchment of Jangkok was not significantly correlated to the river-water recharge fluctuation. This was confirmed by the RRC (1.67) and MD (0.21 m3/sec) resulted from 1992-1996. In the next seven years (1997-2003) the RRC and MD were 2.47 and 0.35 m3/sec respectively. In 2004-2010, the RRC and MD were 2.0 and 0.25 m3/sec. However, there were slightly decline of river-water recharge (0.03 m3/sec/year) as well as rainfall (14.64 mm/year) and daily rainfall much as 10 days within the last 10 years.Keywords: land use changes, catchment, runoff, erosion, water recharge.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2013 Ery Suhartanto, Dwi Priyantoro, Itratip Itratip
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).