Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Submission of an article is understood to imply that the article is original and is not being considered for publication elsewhere.
- Submission also implies that all authors have approved the paper for release and are in agreement with its content.
- The manuscript file complies with the given template and has been saved in Ms.Word format.
- All works cited has been mentioned in reference section.
- The manuscript will be checked for plagiarism using Turnitin (The maximum allowed similarity index is 20%).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first open-access publication.
- The information entered in this website will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
- I understand if this paper is accepted for publication, I will be responsible for the proofreading.
Copyright aims to protect the specific way the article has been written to describe an experiment and the results. Jurnal Teknik Pengairan: Journal of Water Resources Engineering is committed to its authors to protect and defend their work and their reputation and takes allegations of infringement, plagiarism, ethical disputes, and fraud very seriously. Jurnal Teknik Pengairan: Journal of Water Resources Engineering is published under the terms of the Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0). Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication (online and print) with the work simultaneously. We use the restrictive license (non-commercial) as follows:
BY (attribution): Users are allowed to share, distribute and redistribute the published article in any medium or format, with an identification of the authors and its initial publication in this journal. Authors are encouraged to post and distribute their articles immediately after publication (e.g., institutional or public repositories, personal websites). Authors are allowed to enter into additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the published and an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
NC (non-commercial): Users are not allowed to use the article commercially without the permission of the authors. Authors agree explicitly that the published article is indexed worldwide in databases, repositories, and indexation services, even if these services operate on a commercial basis. Authors grant Jurnal Teknik Pengairan: Journal of Water Resource Engineering explicit the right to include the published articles in databases, repositories, and indexation services. You can see examples of personal and commercial use on this link.